Ad Hoc Financial Modeling Committee
Develops equitable models for funding projects, programs, and membership as needed. The Board Chair appoints the Committee, making appointments representative of the diversity of institutions within ConnectNY.
- The Committee will create equitable funding models for the e-book program to present to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- The Committee will prepare various membership funding models for consideration by the Executive Committee and Board of Directors to fulfill the ConnectNY Strategic Plan 2015-2020 Goal 5-2: Enact variable funding structures within the membership.
- Christopher Barth, USMA West Point, Chair
- Andrew Ashton, Vassar College
- David Smallen, Hamilton
- Jeff Katz, Bard College
- Loretta Ebert, Siena College
- Pamela Jones, ConnectNY